KDevelop Hack Sprint 2009 - Day 2 and 3 (April 23, 2009)
Ok, just a quick update on what we are doing / have done the last two days except drinking beer and eating quite a lot of food (though it never seems to be enough somehow….)
- Apol was polishing CMake support, speeding up KDevelop startup time when you enabled the QtHelp plugin, making sure that Kross plugins get loaded properly and some other things
- Adymo started some refactoring of Sublime in an experimental branch (actually they had quite a long discussion right now about things in the UI which should be changed/fixed). Besides that he also fixed some little bugs in the includepath resolver for CMake
- Nsams is fixing PHP support and adding new features here and there. Esp. completion inside a foreach over a Iterator class works now!
- and as always ZWabel did fix quite a lot of bugs, most of them which only were discoverable in a few corner cases, very nice indeed.
- shaforo who sadly already left us again to attend university fixed the sorting in the Project view among other things
- With Apols help I managed to get started with a documentation plugin which (currently) integrates PHP.net. I plan to make it possible to use the downloadable PHP.net documentation as well to speed things up. Actually setting up a documentation plugin is very easy! Maybe I’ll take a look at writing a documentation plugin for Zend, Symfony, etc. pp. as well - should be fairly easy. Maybe I can come up with a generic documentation plugin which makes it possible to include any kind of
.htmldocumentation with some configurable mapping… lets see! Or maybe I should take a look at writing Kross plugins (Apol could help me here as well) for that purpose.